What would be my current GPA? ?

Let's say I have 2.6 GPA right now, and I took 14 credits and got A's and B's in spring semester.  Here are my classes:

CHEM 1 (4cr.) - B+

NUTRITION (3cr.) - A

STATISTICS (4cr.) - A

AB.PSYCH (3cr.) - A 

What would be my current GPA? 

and how many credits do I need to take to get to 3.65 GPA for rest of 2 semesters (summer and fall)? (of course, not slacking off and get A's and B's haha) 

and somewhat my gpa calculator is not working so I need help thank you so much, no irrelevant answers please..

Favorite Answer

Your current GPA would be about 3.5. The amount of credits has nothing to do with your GPA. Your grades do.

• Squid

Google "gpa calculator" and put in your numbers.

• ?

It matters how many credits you have already taken.  The more you have in, the less easy it is to move the average.