Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What are some good places to eat near the Museum of Natural History in New York ?

Me and my cousin are going to the Museum of Natural History next Saturday and she will only go to a place near the museum and must have outdoor dining.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I would go two or three blocks west of the Museum, either to Columbus Avenue or to Broadway, where there is a most excellent Chinese restaurant. There are other restaurants around, Columbus has some Hispanic types. As for outdoor, is your cousin a penguin or polar bear?  Supposed to have a temperature in the low 40s, with a good chance of showers tomorrow.

• 2 months ago

If you would use Google Maps and center the map on that Museum, you would find quite a few places to eat.

As no one here knows your food preferences, it would be pointless to suggest some.

In any case, according to that map, it's all takeout and delivery, NO dining in.

Because, you know, the pandemic !

• 2 months ago

In Central Park, which is right across the street.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.