Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Is it normal to feel dull pains in your arms and legs?

Growing up, I always sorta went with the idea that maybe my dull arm and leg aches (legs pains happen way more often that arm pains) were just simply "growing pains." 

Now I'm nearly 21 and ceetainly not physically growing anymore and I still get them. I notice that the pains happen more often when it's cold. In regards to the vicinity of the aches, they're not joint-specific. When it happens, my whole arm or leg hurts. Nowhere specific. With that said, is it normal to feel such pains over barely cold weather? Is this something I should be concerned about? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.