Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should you feel bad for still liking Harvey Weinstein's movies?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ivan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, I don't think so.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope.Β  Β Entertainment is entertainment and I honestly don't care who produced them.Β  But if you want to protest them and never watch or buy them that's fine.Β  And the stars, camera people, production assistants who depend upon them for their livelihoods from royalties and video sales can starve so that people can prove they they will punish Harvey because it is the proper thing to do.Β Β 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. The way he made money was by having insight into what people enjoy, and selecting writers and directors who knew how to deliver that. In a way, his understanding of human psychology was also what made him such a predator. You shouldn't feel any more bad for liking his movies than his victims should feel bad for being manipulated.

Besides, when I think about movies, I think about the writers, directors, and actors who made it. I rarely think about who bankrolled it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

People should boycott everything that sick piece of sh*t ever touched, and he should be executed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.