Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What would you think if you heard Hollywood was going to do a remake of Stanley Kubrick's Dr Strangelove: How I learned to Stop Worrying and?

Love the Bomb? How would you feel about Sasha Baron Cohen playing the roles that Peter Sellers did?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because I am such a fan of that movie......I would be  totally and completely opposed to desecrating it, with a remake.........

but in truth, I would probably go to watch it,  just to see  how badly they trash it. .....in the off, off, WAY OFF, chance they somehow manage to do it justice. 

• 2 months ago

I honestly wouldn't be surprised and I honestly would not plan on seeing it...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sasha Baron Cohen is totally wrong for the part, I don't think anyone could top  Peter Sellers performance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.