What would you think if you heard Hollywood was going to do a remake of Stanley Kubrick's Dr Strangelove: How I learned to Stop Worrying and?

Love the Bomb? How would you feel about Sasha Baron Cohen playing the roles that Peter Sellers did?

Favorite Answer

Because I am such a fan of that movie......I would be  totally and completely opposed to desecrating it, with a remake.........

but in truth, I would probably go to watch it,  just to see  how badly they trash it. .....in the off, off, WAY OFF, chance they somehow manage to do it justice. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised and I honestly would not plan on seeing it...

Sasha Baron Cohen is totally wrong for the part, I don't think anyone could top  Peter Sellers performance.