Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can a guy hit a woman who is trying to protect her gf?

So there is this video going on in Instagram about a guy who told the girl to chill out in which she proceeded to attack the guys gf in which he then attacked the girl. I believe he’s right in that situation what is y’all’s opinion?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

TBH everyone in this situation sounds like trailer trash. 

• g
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Never in the history of the world has "you need to chill out" actually made that happen. Add in it coming from a stranger, it appears someone is trying to interfere.

No, he's not right to attack the attacker. As the person(s) being attacked, your obligation is primarily to defuse the situation and the confrontation as quickly and simply as possible. Hitting the person who attacked you only serves to engage them further. This applies whether male or female, btw. Sometimes we all have to step up and just do the right thing, and hitting them back isn't it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't agree that he should have attacked the other woman. There are other things men can do besides attack, thanks to our superior strength. But if a woman strikes a man with malicious intent, I think it's alright to fight back. If that means knocking her out, so be it.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Any guy who hits a woman deserves to have his hat size changed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If he was a real man he should have been able to restrain her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.