Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 2 months ago

What were the best tv shows in the 1980's?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Dallas, Falcon Crest , Dynasty were the big 3........but Hill Street Blues was my favorite. There was also Night Court , Moonlighting, (with Bruce Willis) , Married, with Children, ----Family Ties, ohh, and of course........ The A-Team!!!!!

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

Loved that show.......Howling Mad Murdock was my favorite.

• Greg
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Hill Street Blues

ALF

Highway to Heaven

The A-Team

Magnum PI

Night Court

Designing Women

Newhart

TJ Hooker

Remington Steele

Cagney and Lacey

• 1 month ago

Star Trek: The Next Generation and MASH

• 2 months ago

I'm still trying to re-discover many of them after a long absence, but of the ones I remember + been able to buy in to watch again when I want, or got on the want list to buy when I can:

* The A-Team

* Knight Rider

* AirWolf

* StreetHawk

* The Dukes of Hazzard

* Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (Ninja turtles rebranded to keep UK censors happy)

* He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

* Terrahawks

* Blackadder

* Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds

* Inspector Gadget

* Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends (prior to "Thomas and friends" rebrand)

* All Creatures Great and Small (continuation of 1970's BBC version)

* Allo Allo

* Reaching for the Skies (BBC / CBS Aviation documentary series)

* Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (2nd half of season 1, and all of season 2)

* Police Squad! (laid the basis for "The Naked Gun" movies after it got canned)

* Mork & Mindy

* The Cosby Show

* Star Trek: The Next Generation (first couple of seasons)

* She-Ra

* The Gummi Bears

* Dangermouse

* Super Gran

* Only Fools & Horses

* Red Dwarf

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

ALF

Highway to Heaven

The Dukes of Hazzard

Night Court

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.