Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 2 months ago

What were the best tv shows in the 1980's?

Favorite Answer

Dallas, Falcon Crest , Dynasty were the big 3........but Hill Street Blues was my favorite. There was also Night Court , Moonlighting, (with Bruce Willis) , Married, with Children, ----Family Ties, ohh, and of course........ The A-Team!!!!!

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team."

Loved that show.......Howling Mad Murdock was my favorite.

• Greg

Hill Street Blues

ALF

Highway to Heaven

The A-Team

Magnum PI

Night Court

Designing Women

Newhart

TJ Hooker

Remington Steele

Cagney and Lacey

Star Trek: The Next Generation and MASH

I'm still trying to re-discover many of them after a long absence, but of the ones I remember + been able to buy in to watch again when I want, or got on the want list to buy when I can:

* The A-Team

* Knight Rider

* AirWolf

* StreetHawk

* The Dukes of Hazzard

* Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (Ninja turtles rebranded to keep UK censors happy)

* He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

* Terrahawks

* Blackadder

* Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds

* Inspector Gadget

* Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends (prior to "Thomas and friends" rebrand)

* All Creatures Great and Small (continuation of 1970's BBC version)

* Allo Allo

* Reaching for the Skies (BBC / CBS Aviation documentary series)

* Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (2nd half of season 1, and all of season 2)

* Police Squad! (laid the basis for "The Naked Gun" movies after it got canned)

* Mork & Mindy

* The Cosby Show

* Star Trek: The Next Generation (first couple of seasons)

* She-Ra

* The Gummi Bears

* Dangermouse

* Super Gran

* Only Fools & Horses

* Red Dwarf

• Kathy

ALF

Highway to Heaven

The Dukes of Hazzard

Night Court