vic asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Is this good punishment for capital rioters?

Lifecin prison suspended to 5000 hours community service, sounds good to me

Lock all them wypipo up they devil's being in caves or cages

No.  I don't want any of them in my area.

Depends on what they specifically did.  The one who killed people, no.  The ones who just went along with the crowd (trespassing only) community service.  Anyone in between, it should be a case by case basis.

Not happening. Some of them will be charged with murder, some others of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, QAnon have been charged with insurrection and conspiracy to insurrect. They carry hefty penalties. 

Others with theft, battery and vandalism and many with just trespass. Those with trespass only can be given community services if they agree to do so in the hood without police escorts.