Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are republicans dumb enough to think they aren't sheep?

"Liberals are informed. But, they get their info/talking points from the people hiding behind the razor wire in DC. Thus, sheep."

Tell me more party that keeps spamming BS from Andy Ngo, Boston Herald, Breitbart, California Globe, Civilized Awakening, Daily Mail, Dan Bongino, Defend Europa, Dinesh D'Souza, Flag & Cross, Freedom’s Final Stand, Fox News, Geller Report, Heartland Institute, National Review, New Century Foundation, New York Post, Newsmax, One America News Network, PJ Media, Project Veritas, Redstate, Rush Limbaugh, Smoloko News, Stormfront, The Gateway Pundit, The Patriot Post, The Post Millennial, Tucker Carlson, Turning Point USA, Vanguard News Network, etc.

You're entire political party has been based on being a sheep since Joseph McCarthy.  RED SCARE!  RED SCARE!  REEFER MADNESS, etc. etc.  Give me a break.

"Still mad that Republican Abraham Lincoln took your slaves away?"

Notice what was once Red states that voted for Lincoln are now Blue states, its called a political shift.  Historians say Lincoln would be a democrat if he lived today.

P.S Which party is flying the confederate flag.

I'd rather be Satan who did nothing more than trick a women into eating an apple, then a God who did nothing to stop it before committing genocide of the planet by flood.

Look at Christian Sinner proving my point.  Baaaa baaa

And, by the way.  Bull **** you ain't a republican.

I prefer facts and everyone of the above sources is unreliable do to misinformation and failed fact checks, some falling right into propaganda, conspiracy and hate groups.

"I noticed that you doubt everyone who disagrees with you is telling the truth"

When the person is you, with a long history of posting BS.  I'm doubtful, no offense.

Hey Robert I think you should learn about America before trying to talk about it from Russia.

Favorite Answer

Sinclair Broadcasting Group is the largest media conglomerate in America, and they have a decidedly pro-Trump bias. Conservatives like to talk about the liberal media, and there's some truth to that accusation, but the conservative media is just as dominant (if not more so).

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZggCipbiHwE

The USA’s two main political parties “flipped” their respective ideologies in The 1960s.   Do you understand what that means?!?   IF Abe Lincoln was still alive today, he would be a DEMOCRAT.   

Source(s): Middle School US History

This is the question that occurs to people that wipe horseradish all over their faces.

Yes Republicans love calling us democrats sheep then proceed to always source pro right wing sources and follow Trump. It’s a distraction tactic and avoidance of the issue.