Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jan asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

What are some literacy indoctrination textbooks or online classes that will instill the English grammar?

I was taught writing in school when I was younger, but they denied me my English indoctrination by not teaching me my English grammar. I am now in a situation where colleges  are singling me out through some assessment process to ensure only those indoctrinated with the English grammar will continue to receive  this indoctrination.  I am fed up talking  like an idiot when I should have received it when I was much younger. I feel so alienated and left out. I also want to correct the mistake teachers made at a crappy school I went to. PLEASE guide me to the right books and/or online classes. I want to fix this issue once and for all.

Would I have thought differently, talked differently, dressed differently and have had different hobbies if they indoctrinated me with the English grammar? 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They taught you how to read for yourself - that is not denying you anything.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Che narrasti?    

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.