Jan asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

What are some literacy indoctrination textbooks or online classes that will instill the English grammar?

I was taught writing in school when I was younger, but they denied me my English indoctrination by not teaching me my English grammar. I am now in a situation where colleges  are singling me out through some assessment process to ensure only those indoctrinated with the English grammar will continue to receive  this indoctrination.  I am fed up talking  like an idiot when I should have received it when I was much younger. I feel so alienated and left out. I also want to correct the mistake teachers made at a crappy school I went to. PLEASE guide me to the right books and/or online classes. I want to fix this issue once and for all.

Would I have thought differently, talked differently, dressed differently and have had different hobbies if they indoctrinated me with the English grammar? 

They taught you how to read for yourself - that is not denying you anything.

Che narrasti?