Randomly started getting migraines every day for a month, then they stopped, no explanation of their origin or disappearance. What happened?

So I've never had any problem with migraines, but a couple years ago I randomly got a migraine almost every day for 3 or 4 weeks. It never happened again. It was so random and weird and nothing about my life had really changed when that happened, but I'm curious if anything similar has happened to anyone, or if anyone has any ideas about what might have been the cause. Thanks!

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.