Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do you have to use iPhone?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I use Samsung coz it has been user-friendly for me.

• 1 month ago

Its popular or trendy I guess. Most people just hate on android for no reason.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It works best with my other Apple products.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I did use my wife's old phone as a iPod Touch until it stopped supporting Pokemon Go.

I use a low end Android. Maybe I will use an iPhone if the second one is free when 5g is a real thing and not just a promise only available in limited spaces and my wife wants to upgrade her iPhone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Adele
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

IOS devices are faster and smoother than most Android phones at comparable price ranges.

• Rita
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Reasons to use Iphone

7 Reasons to Switch from Android to iPhone

Information security. Information security companies unanimously agree that Apple devices are more secure than Android devices. ...

The Apple ecosystem. The range of Apple products has grown notably in recent years. ...

Ease of use. ...

Get the best apps first. ...

Apple Pay. ...

Family Sharing. ...

iPhones hold their value. ...

Related posts.

• 2 months ago

for the internet.......... and I did have a android (Samsung) and it was touch sensitive and I almost butt dialed the police and had to discard it. 

• 2 months ago

I don't. I don't care for iOS and it's inflexibility. 

• 2 months ago

You don't have to. You could use android or one of those old nokias that are an indestructible block that lets you play snake. If you just want calls/texts, obscene battery llife and the greatest version of snake those old nokias are great..

• 2 months ago

No one ''has" to use an iPhone.    

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.