Why do you have to use iPhone?

I use Samsung coz it has been user-friendly for me.

Its popular or trendy I guess. Most people just hate on android for no reason.

It works best with my other Apple products.

• chorle

I did use my wife's old phone as a iPod Touch until it stopped supporting Pokemon Go.

I use a low end Android. Maybe I will use an iPhone if the second one is free when 5g is a real thing and not just a promise only available in limited spaces and my wife wants to upgrade her iPhone.

• Adele

IOS devices are faster and smoother than most Android phones at comparable price ranges.

• Rita

Reasons to use Iphone

7 Reasons to Switch from Android to iPhone

Information security. Information security companies unanimously agree that Apple devices are more secure than Android devices. ...

The Apple ecosystem. The range of Apple products has grown notably in recent years. ...

Ease of use. ...

Get the best apps first. ...

Apple Pay. ...

Family Sharing. ...

iPhones hold their value. ...

Related posts.

for the internet.......... and I did have a android (Samsung) and it was touch sensitive and I almost butt dialed the police and had to discard it. 

I don't. I don't care for iOS and it's inflexibility. 

You don't have to. You could use android or one of those old nokias that are an indestructible block that lets you play snake. If you just want calls/texts, obscene battery llife and the greatest version of snake those old nokias are great..

No one ''has" to use an iPhone.