Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

IsaacM asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

More clarity but still need help?

Ok so. I have schizophrenia. I think people can hear my thoughts. My mind is set up to where I see psychically positive energy and label it as “negative”. It’s like the label is positive feeling and the energy is too. Idk what to do.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
  • 2 months ago

One resource that's good Schizophrenia.com - some intelligent people there.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have schizophrenia also. I take meds and see a doctor regularly so I come off pretty normal. Get a doctor and get on some meds. They will change your life. 

• 2 months ago

No worries. We all have paranoid thoughts in our heads from time-to-time about what other people are thinking. I can assure you, most people are not doing a lot of thinking about you, especially if you are a stranger. As for seeing energy I can't give you much advice there. Sounds kinda cool to me, but I understand it's probably distressing for you. Perhaps you should relay this information to a mental healthcare provider.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.