IsaacM asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

More clarity but still need help?

Ok so. I have schizophrenia. I think people can hear my thoughts. My mind is set up to where I see psychically positive energy and label it as “negative”. It’s like the label is positive feeling and the energy is too. Idk what to do.

One resource that's good Schizophrenia.com - some intelligent people there.

I have schizophrenia also. I take meds and see a doctor regularly so I come off pretty normal. Get a doctor and get on some meds. They will change your life. 

No worries. We all have paranoid thoughts in our heads from time-to-time about what other people are thinking. I can assure you, most people are not doing a lot of thinking about you, especially if you are a stranger. As for seeing energy I can't give you much advice there. Sounds kinda cool to me, but I understand it's probably distressing for you. Perhaps you should relay this information to a mental healthcare provider.