Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why do some people ignorantly believe that dogs are family?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What's family? Some people have really trashy human family members.

• 2 months ago

how are they not?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are, and not clicking on unknown links.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because they are smarter than you are. The Dog barks at people it does not like or know warning you of unwanted people; they lay at your feet when you watch TV, They are more trust worthy than people are! Hell they are family!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dogs are family. Mine are my kids. When people ask if I have kids I say yes my dogs. I'm not clicking on your video.

• 2 months ago

you shouldn't own any animals 

• 2 months ago

Because they are considered family members.  If you don't believe that, never own a dog.

• 2 months ago

Those people are mostly Democrat 

• 2 months ago

A very low percentage may belief this but the majority of people do not feel this way.  Dogs are a major part of my life & have been for way over 50 yrs.  If a person is not a dog lover, it's best they don't come see me. "The more I am around people, the more I love my dogs"

• 2 months ago

Because we raise them and fall in love with them no differently than we do our children. Dogs are very devoted to humans and love us as family as well. My dog is a loved member of my family and always will be. Love just is regaurdless of species . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.