Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

Whataburger VS. In-N-Out Burger: Which Is BETTER?

• Mike W

Depends on who you ask, and where they're from.  I've had both, and prefer In-N-Out, Whataburger is good, but it's not my first choice.  

In and Out burger is better

• Rita

Overall, the In-N-Out burger wins for its secret sauce, fresher ingredients, and unbeatable price ($3.60, compared to $6.94 at Whataburger). However, if what you're looking for is solid costumer service and a simple order of fries, you can't beat Whataburger's friendly staff and classic french fry.

• Nigel

none! make your own burgers at home!

N and Out.....................................

• WOOWHO

i will work on that answer  and try  both for the first time today and get back to ya

• kswck2

I don't eat fast food. It is unhealthy for you. 

• chorle

I haven't tried Whataburger. I like 5 Guys More than In-N-Out because although both have fresh cut french fries but In-N-out is shoestring cut so doesn't stay warm as long.

I usually have Wendy's unless it is someone's birthday because the cost of a meal at 5 Guys is two at In-N-Out or three off Wendy's value meal menu

I've never hered of that either of those. What is it anyways?

• ?

I've never been to either before hun, we don't have those here in Canada hun.