Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

Whataburger VS. In-N-Out Burger: Which Is BETTER?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on who you ask, and where they're from.  I've had both, and prefer In-N-Out, Whataburger is good, but it's not my first choice.  

• 1 month ago

In and Out burger is better

• Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Overall, the In-N-Out burger wins for its secret sauce, fresher ingredients, and unbeatable price ($3.60, compared to $6.94 at Whataburger). However, if what you're looking for is solid costumer service and a simple order of fries, you can't beat Whataburger's friendly staff and classic french fry.

• Nigel
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

none! make your own burgers at home!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

N and Out.....................................

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i will work on that answer  and try  both for the first time today and get back to ya

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't eat fast food. It is unhealthy for you. 

• chorle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I haven't tried Whataburger. I like 5 Guys More than In-N-Out because although both have fresh cut french fries but In-N-out is shoestring cut so doesn't stay warm as long.

I usually have Wendy's unless it is someone's birthday because the cost of a meal at 5 Guys is two at In-N-Out or three off Wendy's value meal menu

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've never hered of that either of those. What is it anyways?

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I've never been to either before hun, we don't have those here in Canada hun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.