What is everyone's opinion on abortion?  ?

If you are unable to provide them with a life worth living, or their birth devastates you, so completely that it is worse than death, then do it. It is very harmful for a child to grow up unwanted, and that negativity will contribute to polluting the world. Even if you pretend, the child will always know how you feel about them, and they could grow up to make the same bad decisions as their mother may have. I believe that we have a tendency to focus on not what is right in front of us, but what could be. We forgive the abuser over and over again, not because we see them as they are, but as the person we hope them to become. We see a cluster of cells as a sentient being-a soul, yet to awaken, because it is impossible for us imagine the absence of consciousness, and being. We extend the presence of a soul to few species but our own. When we force a woman to carry an unwanted child, we are forcing both the mother and the unborn to suffer. A child born by mistake, or a child born of rape; both will carry emotional scars. The stigma against young, single mothers also causes them to be isolated among society, and their lack of education may lead to both them and their children contributing to the homeless population. 

I had an abortion about 13 years ago, I'm not proud of it nor happy about it. But I was 16 at the time and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to care for a baby. So your answer. It's really the women's choice. 

I am against late term abortions and those done that are not necessary (meaning medically or otherwise).  People who choose to use abortions as a means of birth control are the ones who are unethical.  Otherwise, abortions should remain legal.   Her body, her choice (within reason).  

Its wrong. And those who don't believe it is wrong haven't seen a baby in an ultrasound moving around being active

Your body your choice, if it's not your body, mind your own god damn business.

• ?

It's a matter between the woman and her doctor and the choice get an abortion is hers and hers alone.  Nobody should ever be forced by law to allow someone else to parasitically use their body to live.  If a person can't be forced to give blood or donate an organ even it that would save someone's life, a woman should not be forced to carry a fetus to a viable term when she does not want that thing inside her.

Women have the right to decide what they do with their body. Including the decision on whether or not to terminate a pregnancy 

umm...I used to be solely against it.

however, I'm pro-choice somewhat. Not because it's a women's body. I don't believe that crap.

I just feel we have too many stupid people on this earth already and stupid parents.

We don't need more stupid people. 

I'm against depopulation agenda at the same time I'm for it for the right reasons. We need to get rid of stupid people.

I respect abortion because it gets rid of potentially stupid people and stupid parents.

Again I'm not a feminist or is pro-feminist. I'm Pro Common Sense, Pro Peace and Pro raise a village.

I do not like it but it's not up for me to decide nor judge anyone for doing it.