Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 2 months ago

Should I get new Mac desktop or iPad Pro first? Will there be new ones this year?

I don't need a computer for much more than the basic (Internet, email, writing poetry and other documents, light games and apps, music and keeping pictures mostly).

I have a 2012 Mac Mini that still works quite well with occasional quirkiness/slowness, but it's becoming dated. I'm on this one the most. The monitor is an older HP one, so I should at least replace that sometime. I'm considering an iMac.

I have the first iPad pro, 9.7 inch screen. I considered the bigger one but I thought it might be too big as a tablet, but I rarely use it as a tablet and mostly for travel, portability, and writing. It works well, but the screen is small and low (also not so good for Zoom).

If you do not need a computer on the go then by all means get an iMac.