I lost my passport what do I do?

I dropped my passport without knowing ans I can’t find it. Wtf do I do, I am freaking out

I lost it in my parking lot but my neighbors found my social and documents in the street. I must’ve dropped it out my bag without knowing! I’m flipping out 

HERE IS THE BEST SOLUTION TO OUR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM:

1.  $10,000 FINE TO EMPLOYER FOR ANY ILLEGAL ALIEN WORKING FOR THEM, DOUBLING THE FINE EACH TIME THEY ARE GOT

2.  MAKE ILLEGALS INELIGIBLE FOR ANY GOVERNMENT BENEFITS

3.  ONE YEAR OF HARD LABOR FOR THE FIRST TIME CAUGHT ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY

4.  5 YEARS HARD LABOR SECOND TIME CAUGHT ILLEGALLY IN THIS COUNTRY

5.  THIRD TIME WE WILL JUST SHOOT YOU THAT WAY WE KNOW YOU WON'T BECOMING BACK THE FOURTH TIME

You report it lost or stolen to the State Department, there is a form for it. It will say duplicate on it. 

• RICK

Report it lost/stolen then request a new one

If in the USA report it to the same place you got it from

If in another country report it to the US embassy 

• Maxi

Report it as lost and apply for a replacement

• Jesus

Hopefully before you went on your vacation you took a good clear picture of the front and the back of all your identification and posted it to the Google cloud. What you want to do is when you get your identification you go to the courthouse and have certified copies made of it.

And you have the court record it and then post it to your Google box or your Dropbox. So that if you lose your identification. You can go to the local authorities and tell them that you have lost your identification but before you went you had everything Court recorded and it's available at such and such place your Google account or your Dropbox.

After the authorities call the courthouse and verify the information which might take an hour or so they can print off certified copies of your identification.

If you haven't done that I don't know what to tell you to do except go talk to the authorities and see what they will do.

We need more information.   

That would depend on which country you are a national of, and where you are now in relation to your country and to your country's nearest embassy.

--  Where did you loose it, within your own country or while overseas? That makes a difference, and so does your nationality.

--  If you lost it within the US (as I am assuming you are American from some of your questions), then report the loss to the police then report it to the US immigration office along with applying for a new passport.

--  If lost overseas, report the loss to the police then, with a report, go yo your embassy or consulate in that country and report the loss along with applying for a new passport. Once you have the new passport, take it with you, along with a letter from your embassy or consulate, and see the local immigration office for a new visa.

Source(s): I had my Australian passport stolen in Singapore in 1981 and had to report it to the local police, then visit the Australian High Commission to report the lose. Then a new passport and then visited the immigration office.