Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 2 months ago

ACT scores voided?

So I took the ACT today at my school and later got called in by the vice principal and was told that I was getting my scores cancelled because I bubbled in blanks when in other sections. Does the ACT keep record of this? I'm really worried about my friends finding out because they would eat me alive and never let me live it down. We didnt fill out the back with our information and the vice principal is gonna come around to our classes to have us fill it out. What am I supposed to do when my friends see that I didn't get mine back and they did? Please send in your advice to help me make sure they don't find out

• drip

Yes the ACT would have a record that you took the exam and cheated. 

I have no clue what you are talking when you say  all student now need to fill out personal info on the back? 

But I doubt the VP is going to make any changes  in their procedure because of you.