Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why are white supremacists so sensitive?

Update:

Judging by the answers I've received from them it's painfully obvious they're sensitive whiners too. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The same reason libs call everyone who disagrees with them white supremacists.

• 2 months ago

I dunno.Find some and ask them if you can find them. According to EVERYONE you can't walk the streets without tripping over one.

• 2 months ago

I've seen more of an issue with black supremacists.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nowhere near as sensitive as black people. blacks are still butthurt over slavery. lol. blacks chimp out when they're called the N word or thugs. blacks get emotional when you mention the fact they can't swim. lol. Or the fact blacks have the lowest IQs on average. 

I see I touched a nerve judging by your update. lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

They probably hate a scumbag leftist falsely calling them a white supremacist. Scumbag.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.