? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 2 months ago

Digital Console Piano under $500?

I’m an intermediate student and I don’t have a lot of money to spend on a really high tech digital piano. I currently have a Roland Go: 88 and that’s a great keyboard but I’ve really outgrown it. Does anyone know a good digital console piano for under $500? I was looking at the Lagrima LG-803, but i found it weird that they’re only sold through their website or through Amazon not through any music store. Has anyone had any experiences with Lagrima? Or have any suggestions on digital console pianos? Any tips will help! 

Don't buy new, you'll get ripped off. There is literally no reason not to buy a digital piano second hand other than the fact it's a bit more of a hassle to actually get it.

I don't know anything about Lagrima, but a cursory look at some reviews aren't great. While a step up from your rather basic Roland it isn't really ENOUGH of a step up to justify expense. Considering if you go on ebay you can frequently find good quality used Yamaha, Roland or Technics pianos for around $500 you definitely should at least consider that as an option.