Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How many genders are there in 2021?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Three, now and forever,

Only THREE:

Male, Female, Hermaphrodite.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

theres only two genders

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

All of them.                    .

• TNO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you ask LGBTQ+ activists, they'll tell you that it's uncountable, unknown, or infinite. There is no definitive answer with them.

If you ask conservatives (or most people who aren't paying too much attention to superficial media and are just living their lives), they'll tell you two. Specifically on the masculine/feminine divide.

People in the middle tend to want to say two, but may make allowances for a third "agender" option. Few people actually believe in anything more than that, especially the weird Tumblr and Twitter derived nonsensical ones like "autism-gender".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't care if someone identifies as tree bark, has no effect on my life 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't know and don't care.  There are only two sexes, male and female.  And that's how I identify others too.  Not by gender, which is meaningless now.  But by sex.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

At the last count, 92.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

There is the male "gender"; there is the "female gender", and there is the "whatever your mom is gender".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.