Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lv 5
007 asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

If the Supreme Court refuses Trump's effort to block his tax return what will happen next?

The Supreme Court has cleared the way for prosecutors in New York City to receive eight years of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns and other financial records as part of an ongoing investigation into possible tax, insurance and bank fraud in Trump’s business empire.

What else could they find, and what's the worst that could happen to him? https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/ruling-on...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

WILL THE RIGHT ALLOW THE LEFT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY OR WILL WE HAVE A CIVIL WAR

• 2 months ago

I guess we will see his tax returns altho' I think it is really stupid.  Presidents are not required to show their tax returns and a private citizen as Trump is now, should not have to show them at all except to the IRS.  This is just more commie dem haunting of a man they hate.  Jeez, they are a sick bunch of idiots.  Let it go you fools!

• 2 months ago

Orange jumpsuit to go with his fake orange tan

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

One of the beauties w/ the criminal justice system is even the rich and powerful run out of options that delay the inevitable they object to facing. All presidential candidates for decades volunteered tax returns as a sign of good faith their character is good. We know trump's character is bad if for no other reason he lied about volunteering his returns.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Since the internal revenue service only requires you to keep your tax records for 7 years. And Donald Trump was in office for 4 years he should not have a great deal of problems turning the records over.

• 2 months ago

The supreme court has already ruled and Trump lost, he can't go any further in the courts it is done, Mr. Vance won.  The returns will become public knowledge once they become evidence in a court of law, as it is for anyone on trial.

• 2 months ago

I'm sure that Trump's tax returns will quickly be leaked by the New York AG's office to the Trump-hating media.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I fail to understand what an AG will find that the IRS hasn't

• 2 months ago

Trump will get bankrupted with lawsuits and criminal defense

• 2 months ago

Please don't feed the troll. Don't answer. They go away when ignored.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.