Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Some writers at NBC Pro Football talk wrote that Cam Newton is a better quarterback than Alex Smith, Jared Goff and Jimmy G., are they drunk?

Or are they Jimmy G. haters?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It is opinion take it with a grain of salt.

• 2 months ago

no, they right. are you drunk?

• That's the thing about opinions, everyone has one.

One of these men was a Regular Season MVP, guess which one?

One of these men lead his team to it's first ever Conference Championship, guess which one?

Cam Newton.

• 2 months ago

Newton has had exactly 0 suitors this off season. He has occupied his time flogging a black race hat line and meditating.

He was literally throwing passes last yr that hit the ground 3 feet in front of receivers.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Comparing careers they are correct

• 2 months ago

They're expessing their opinion and may be referring to overall careers rather than right now.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I need more context. Are we talking careers, this past season or going forward? If we are just talking about last season, Jimmy G and Alex Smith didn't play enough games to be in the argument. If it is careers, Jimmy G and Goff haven't been around long enough to be in the argument. If we are talking going forward, Alex Smith and Cam Newton are too old and broke down to be in the argument (...and Jimmy G is too perpetually injured... and Goff is too much a member of the Detroit Lions...so I guess none of them have much going forward.)

• 2 months ago

technically they are right

WAR DAMN EAGLE

GO AUBURN

GO TIGERS

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think those writers are insane.  I bet that is why they are writers, not General Managers. If they sign Cam Newton to a contract and release or trade Jimmy G., they would be the laughing stock of the entire world. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.