Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What genes are responsible for people who are born with no talents?

I am not sure

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

there's no such thing

• 2 months ago

No genes.

I know someone who can juggle and fire eat. He was not born with any genes that enable him to do this. He paid to go to a circus school and he was taught how to do this.

I cannot juggle or fire eat. This is not because I lack any genes. I have not been taught how to do these two things.

I speak a few languages and my mother thinks I have a flare for languages. I do not . I learnt them because I really wanted to and put in the effort.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't worry, you don't have it.

• 2 months ago

Talent is the natural ability of a human being.

On other hand, intelligence is the capability of a human being to grasp something, create an understanding out of it and thereby cultivate skills and potential.

Talents are born and intelligence is learnt.

Talents are effortless, obvious, natural, inborn, very much within a person

Intelligence needs consistent efforts, strife, smart as well as hard work. Further, opportunities must be sought after to use intelligence to further blossom it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Retardation probably on some level.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.