What genes are responsible for people who are born with no talents?

I am not sure

• Zirp

there's no such thing

No genes.

I know someone who can juggle and fire eat. He was not born with any genes that enable him to do this. He paid to go to a circus school and he was taught how to do this.

I cannot juggle or fire eat. This is not because I lack any genes. I have not been taught how to do these two things.

I speak a few languages and my mother thinks I have a flare for languages. I do not . I learnt them because I really wanted to and put in the effort.

• ?

Don't worry, you don't have it.

Talent is the natural ability of a human being.

On other hand, intelligence is the capability of a human being to grasp something, create an understanding out of it and thereby cultivate skills and potential.

Talents are born and intelligence is learnt.

Talents are effortless, obvious, natural, inborn, very much within a person

Intelligence needs consistent efforts, strife, smart as well as hard work. Further, opportunities must be sought after to use intelligence to further blossom it.

Retardation probably on some level.