Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What stores can I find Coca Cola vanilla cherry flavor ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Target and Walmart have it if your major groceries don't. You can also get it from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Coca-Cola-Coke-Cherry-Vanil...

• 2 months ago

Is that even a thing anymore? Best thing to do when you are looking for something that isn't really mainstream is to go to a gas station 7/11 or one of those little gas station type stores and look around in there. They will most always have things that a grocery store won't carry.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Walmart will often carry it, but it is not in all parts of the country, and shipping it may be cost preventative. 

• 2 months ago

Unfortunately, that type of Coke is only available in certain parts of the country.  You can check online on stores such as Walmart, Kroger, etc to see if any of them carry it near you. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The one right down the street from me

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think you can find them at any Walmart 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.