Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why do conservatives fear the end of gun violence?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

I fear I’ll be on the losing end.  If an armed killer enters my house at least I now have a fighting chance of being on the winning end.   

• 1 week ago

there will NEVER be an end to gun violence asshat, only a free society being put in danger by the idiot left.  guns are what protect is against idiot liberal zealotry.

• Ivan
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Conservatives don't fear an end to gun violence. Conservatives fear the bill of rights being dismantled by our "progressive" leftist brethern.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

It is interesting that you've posted such a stupid lie in question form.  It says a lot about you;  none of it good or positive.

What is the basis of the claim that conservatives "fear" the end of gun violence?  Did you do a reading of the menstruation on your used tampon?

Let me educate you, since you seem to desperately need education.

First, conservatives do not support or want gun violence. In fact, most gun violence in the US happens in deep blue Democrat districts.

Second, there is no reason to believe gun violence is going to disappear any time soon, especially in deep blue Democrat districts where it is most prevalent.  This is because Democrat politicians have taken actions that reduce the police's ability to remove illegally-possessed guns from the streets.

Finally, we would welcome an end to gun violence.  But unlike the feckless and ignorant left, we understand that gun violence cannot be eliminated by taking guns away from law-abiding citizens.  They're not the ones perpetrating the majority of the gun violence.  Additionally, disarming the law-abiding only emboldens the criminal class.  Home invasions while people were home increased in the UK when the gun ban went into effect.  Let that tidbit roll around in the big empty cavern of your mind.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Peaceful civility just leads to democracy.  Civility and democracy bring all kinds of liberal stuff.

• 2 weeks ago

Outlaw the guns, and welcome in the Outlaws.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

I don't. I wish liberals would actually get tough on criminals. 

• 2 weeks ago

When is gun violence going to end in gun free zones?

• 2 weeks ago

@anon, reported 

majority of gun loving conservatives believe that guns make society safer. 

so your question does not comprehend to their own worldview. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Why are liberal-run urban areas the worst places for it? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.