Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why do conservatives fear the end of gun violence?

1 week ago

I fear I’ll be on the losing end.  If an armed killer enters my house at least I now have a fighting chance of being on the winning end.   

• 1 week ago

there will NEVER be an end to gun violence asshat, only a free society being put in danger by the idiot left.  guns are what protect is against idiot liberal zealotry.

• Ivan

Conservatives don't fear an end to gun violence. Conservatives fear the bill of rights being dismantled by our "progressive" leftist brethern.

• ?

It is interesting that you've posted such a stupid lie in question form.  It says a lot about you;  none of it good or positive.

What is the basis of the claim that conservatives "fear" the end of gun violence?  Did you do a reading of the menstruation on your used tampon?

Let me educate you, since you seem to desperately need education.

First, conservatives do not support or want gun violence. In fact, most gun violence in the US happens in deep blue Democrat districts.

Second, there is no reason to believe gun violence is going to disappear any time soon, especially in deep blue Democrat districts where it is most prevalent.  This is because Democrat politicians have taken actions that reduce the police's ability to remove illegally-possessed guns from the streets.

Finally, we would welcome an end to gun violence.  But unlike the feckless and ignorant left, we understand that gun violence cannot be eliminated by taking guns away from law-abiding citizens.  They're not the ones perpetrating the majority of the gun violence.  Additionally, disarming the law-abiding only emboldens the criminal class.  Home invasions while people were home increased in the UK when the gun ban went into effect.  Let that tidbit roll around in the big empty cavern of your mind.

Peaceful civility just leads to democracy.  Civility and democracy bring all kinds of liberal stuff.

Outlaw the guns, and welcome in the Outlaws.

• ?

I don't. I wish liberals would actually get tough on criminals. 

When is gun violence going to end in gun free zones?

@anon, reported 

majority of gun loving conservatives believe that guns make society safer. 

so your question does not comprehend to their own worldview. 

• ?

Why are liberal-run urban areas the worst places for it?