Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

The Simpsons recasts the voice of a black doctor that was played by a white actor for 30 years. Racism solved now, no ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Not to mention their bowing to the cause by having a female voice Bart since day one.

• 2 weeks ago

I'm sure crybaby libs will find something else to cry about.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

It’s nutty.  Next, Mexican actors will be apologizing for playing the part of a Colombian.  Australian actors who played Americans will be chastised.  The actors in Fargo will have to apologize for using a fake northern Minnesota accent.  

Acting is pretending to be something you are not, it doesn’t make it racist.   

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

Not really, because the Samurai Jack voice actor was an African American guy.  So, isn't it racist for him to depict a Japanese character?  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Its retarded cancel culture. Simpson's got gay and too politically correct since Obama. 

@Phoenix seems clueless to the part where you said white people.

• 2 weeks ago

*sigh*

I don't consider the character racist..but if the actor himself made the decision to do so, then he should do what he thinks is right.

If the Simpson's producers were pressured to recast, that's another story.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

The Simpsons haven't been RELEVANT for a VERY LONG TIME and I can count on ONE HAND on how many Simpsons episodes have ACTUALLY made me LAUGH.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.