What’s the dumbest thing someone has argued with you about and you won? Lol.?

Maybe I should have said they won. Lol.

I'm handing out the TU's.

Favorite Answer

Oh GOD, the dumbest argument to DATE was with my husband, but we were boyfriend/girlfriend at the time. We had just started living together and I was baking something that called for egg whites ONLY. He was pissed that I was wasting the yolk and couldn't understand why I had to toss them. It turned into a 3 hour fight because he could not comprehend that SOME recipes call for WHITES. Now it's a funny joke between us whenever I do make something that calls for whites only. I'll separate the eggs and if he happens to be in the kitchen, I'll just stare at him as I toss the yolk and he'll scowl at me and we laugh about it. 

One of those "Did not!"  "Did TOO!" arguments on a family road trip.  I think I was being accused of hitting my brother.  Of course my parents believed him instead of me.

I lost by the very fact that I was arguing about something dumb.

Recently, it was about whether or not the portions in meals were to small. They argued against this, then complained that they always felt hungry. X'D

What is happiness .? It's so nonsense you can't forced someone just because of family to only be happy with one thing