Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

How come people like AOC and Trump, hated by the media, always show pictures of them being outraged and yelling?

I thought I was going crazy but I checked a bunch of articles and all I found were pictures like these. It's almost like the media wants to manipulate us to believing AOC and Trump are always angry and yelling, but there are plenty of pictures of them being happy and enjoying themselves. 

Apparently I can only post 1 picture per question, so i didnt get to post AOC, but really every article has a picture of her, hands in the air or pointing at someone, angry face, slanted eyebrows, gritting her teeth

AOC is only hated by Right Wing media.

Trump was hated from day one.

(media)

I think AOC will gain traction simply by being a decent human being.

Hopefully her politics will mature beyond The Far Left with age.

The thing about Far Left and Far Right politics..is you're way too close to falling over the edge. 

About the young lady, thats Republicans way because they never have anything to use in a factual manner.

• ?

Fake outrage sells to both sides.

AOC did great things for the people of Texas.