? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Concerned mommy. Feel neighbour next door is a crap mom, how can I tell her?

Concerned fellow mummy here.   But I dont know how to approach this. I feel the neighbours next door allow their kids to be up too late and also they seem to buy a lot of candy for them.   I spoke to one of the kids and they said their mum just microwaves certain meals ......I feel she could do better to be honest. Shes a stay at home mom with nothing else to do

My psychiatrist advised me not to say anything but I just feel that they could have a healthy life

Favorite Answer

Steam right over there and give her your condescending sanctimonious opinion. I'm sure your imaginary neighbour cannot wait to talk to a troll like you.

In my past career working with children I have always been taught to make a call to CPS if you have any gut feelings. CPS will investigate and you leave it with them.

Quit playing games.  This question is so retarded I looked at your other ones.  16 years old?  Turn off the comp and go make some friends. 

https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/questions?show=...

You can have an opinion, but saying anything is not your place.

No.  There's no nice way to say "Your a bad mother."

And I don't think she is a bad mom.  So the kids stay up late and eat candy.  That's not so bad.  And there are some very good microwave meals.

• ?

I'm sure they are fine. Not everyone wanna live their lives exactly like you do, you know? No matter how you look at it, microwave meals and candy never killed any kids.