2021 is the year we recover from 2020, do you agree?

All the bad things just happened in 2020 lol. Thanks god its over now and we can move strong into 2021 and as many years after that as possible💪

• David

It took 4 years to recover from Obama, one month for Biden to erase the good Trump did for America.

depends on who "you" are...

gas is already up $0.30 - $0.65 across the country.... food prices are up 20% to 25%....and if your area still hasn't mandated the $15/hr. minimum wage yet, they'll probably go up higher than that...

meanwhile, thanks to Biden re-opening China, the USA is now a secondary market again for everything from oil and steel to plastic resins and the metals used to make processor chips....that means American and global producers have incentive to sell to China first to make top dollar and to us second....or third....or even fourth...

you may not have felt it yet, but that will lead to incremental price increases of everything involving plastic, steel and computer chips... might that affect anything you buy on a daily basis?

consumer confidence numbers are already below expectations.... what do you think will happen this summer/fall when you're spending $300 to $500 more for the same goods and services than you paid last year?

so... if you're a billionaire or have lots of stock in multi-billion dollar conglomerates, you'll do fine.... if not, you may have to do a little more research on who you vote FOR instead of simply voting based on who you hate more before you experience any real "recovery"...

Let's hope so but things are getting expensive!! 

I agree that 2021 is the beginning of positive change. 2020 was difficult but now we have a president in office who is willing to work for Americans. Things are already getting better.

Not unless I escape . For once have to think my life my own stuff . Don't guilt me for that 

With pedo Biden in the office I wouldn't be so sure....

• Sam

Agreed but it will take a long time to get over what Dump did to our country.