Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingFirst Aid · 2 months ago

Do I need stitches?

Cut my arm on the inside on my elbow. It’s not the deepest cut ever but it keeps opening up and bleeding. It’s not bleeding now but it’s a long cut that’s deeper than cuts I’ve had before. 

that looks too old to get stitches. try some butterflies at this point

• ?

it probably keeps opening up because of where it is, the skin on the inside of your elbow moves a lot, you should put a bandage on it and do something to immobilize your arm, like put it in a sling, for a few day till it heals enough to not open up again, also put Neosporin on it before bandaging it, this will help it heal faster and prevent infection