Politics. Will you get the vaccine whenever it becomes available 2 you ?

Had a chance to take and passed. No need to take it if all it does is reduce the symptoms of COVID-19. I will stick with just washing my hands along with wearing 

a mask which has been working well with not being sick at all last year. 

i'm in no great hurry and yes, I will.

• Sam

Yes I will.................

I assume you mean one of the Covid vaccines.    Yep, I probably will.  While I think there’s a lot of scare mongering around the virus, I think the vaccines are a relatively safe, easy and affordable way to greatly decrease Covid risk.   

I do however feel that like the flu vaccine, they need to be personal choice and not mandated.     

No, I'm not one of those 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Not without restraints

I qualify for the vaccine but getting it is problematic. I've got measures toward normalization on hold pending my injection. I have to be comfortable w/ myself about my behavior first.

Probably.  Since I am an employee of my state, I suspect it will be a requirement before we start working in the office again.

Taking the vaccine is the only moral and logical option, so yes, I will.

Americans will. To hell with leftists.