Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Covid is almost over, is the vaccine still necessary?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Are YOU an infectious disease expert?  What do YOU know?  You're ignorant as pig shyte.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

There is no ALMOST over. When the number of new cases per day hits ZERO and the country can maintain it at ZERO for a while - that’s when it will be over. And of course it could always come back - people could be asymptomatic.

The number of people who have died of covid has crossed half a million and the virus is still out of control. It’s a long way from being over...

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

the Covid 19 virus will be with us for years, probably decades, it isn't going anywhere soon, everyone should get the vaccine when it is available to them, the only way we are going to return to any sense of normality is if the vast majority of people get vaccinated 

Edit: the answers given here only show how pathetic peoples understanding of viruses and biology is 

• 2 weeks ago

The vaccine was never NECESSARY. NO VACCINE IS NECESSARY. 

They have te the power to fix stupid people yet they don't. My theory is that it was made years before 2020. My guess is that's why they call it a PLANDEMIC. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

There were still a lot of old people who have been afraid to leave their house. The vaccine gives them courage to get out and do stuff. Also in general I believe the vaccine will give the public courage enough to bring some life back to the entertainment Industries and the airlines.

• and how, pray tell, is it almost over? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.