Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

Knee injury in 1985 and it's degraded over the years. Should I get Cortisone Shots or go for the recommended knee replacement?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • sam
    Lv 7
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

    Get an MRI and see a doctor.

  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

    I'm not a professional, but it looks like its time for a replacement.  In the meantime, buy one of the knee support bandages from the drug store.  

  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

    Talk to a reputable specialist, not voices on the internet.   

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.