Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

Is this good size for a ILB/MLB?

I'm transitioning from defensive tackle to MLB. I'm 6'1 250 but willing to drop down to 240 if its needed. 

Don't lose any more weight. Wrong catigory.

Neither of those positions exist in baseball, where you asked such a question.

Also if you played American Football, why not ask your coach or teammates?

Don't try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Yahoo! Search

That's a really huge 12 year old.  Maybe a small 22 year old.  I'm not sure why you think ILB/MLB players should be the size at every age level.

250 lbs is far too light to play DT and be a run stopper, but at 6'1, you're probably good at MLB/ILB. You have to maintain weight though. If you drop to 230, you're probably too slow to play OLB.