Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

What should happen to a governor who forced nursing homes to accept patients with a highly contagious virus which resulted in the deaths of?

thousands of people and then ordered his staff to hide the numbers of those dead? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Justice for the families should happen. 

• 2 weeks ago

Prosecute Chomo for genecide and put him to death for crimes against humanity. 

• 2 weeks ago

I would put him in a hospital ward full of Covid patients without any protection whatsoever.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Criminal and civil lawsuits as well as impeachment.    

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

There are two issues here - sending contagious patients into nursing homes, and covering it up.

Why he sent covid patients into nursing homes, I don't know, when Trump had supplied NY with the big hospital ship and all the field hospital beds. But I assume it was incompetence rather than malice.  Therefore I think his punishment should be loss of his office, not prison.

The coverup of course is worse.  That might merit prison.  But it won't happen.  His cronies will make sure.  

• 2 weeks ago

He definitely shouldn't get an Emmy  "in recognition of his leadership during the Covid-19 pandemic." 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Same as what happens to a President who incites a riot and insurrection.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.