Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

What should happen to a governor who forced nursing homes to accept patients with a highly contagious virus which resulted in the deaths of?

thousands of people and then ordered his staff to hide the numbers of those dead? 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Justice for the families should happen. 

Prosecute Chomo for genecide and put him to death for crimes against humanity. 

I would put him in a hospital ward full of Covid patients without any protection whatsoever.

Criminal and civil lawsuits as well as impeachment.    

There are two issues here - sending contagious patients into nursing homes, and covering it up.

Why he sent covid patients into nursing homes, I don't know, when Trump had supplied NY with the big hospital ship and all the field hospital beds. But I assume it was incompetence rather than malice.  Therefore I think his punishment should be loss of his office, not prison.

The coverup of course is worse.  That might merit prison.  But it won't happen.  His cronies will make sure.  

He definitely shouldn't get an Emmy  "in recognition of his leadership during the Covid-19 pandemic." 

Same as what happens to a President who incites a riot and insurrection.