Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

If you are a Level 7 on Yahoo, do you really have a life? How many hours of your life have you wasted? Would anyone notice if you were gone?

*Please provide examples of how you are not a complete failure at life

*Please provide examples of how you are not a complete loser

*I will respond, via updates to your lame answers

Naitch - and the biggest liar on Yahoo goes to... you guessed it... you, you broke, poor loser b*tch hahhahahahaha

"YoUr QuStIon ScReAmS...." - said the loser who is beyond b*tt hurt.... awww need some prep h?

"Princess Pounder" - just translates to... I "game" all day in my moms basement... while she gets her p*ssy pounded by strangers... I also cry myself to sleep inside my car bed....

TOofO - I'm sure that isn't complete horse sh*t... I'm sure, successful people just sit on Yahoo for days on end... HAHAHAH I'm SUREEEEE you are exactly who you are lying to be hahahahaha. Please stop lying, it makes you look even more like a b*tch

Jeff - Just think you could have actually been something in life..... you could have actually been successful... just look at you now...

Oh, here we go again with the anon coward loser,  too afraid to show their real  account........ criticizing those who have actually managed to use the site,  as it was intended and designed,  and NOT suspended every week for trolling and point gaming,  like you low level anon idiots always are......with your 90% BA ratio's for point gaming, and your endless stalking and harassment of the good users here. 

I'm sitting here in my sunroom, overlooking my vineyard, on the Italian riviera......... which, as a matter of fact....... I need to get out there, and do some work. 

I use Yahoo when I can, and work when I must.  But being my own boss, and self employed, means, I work whenever the hell I feel like it. 

But you are right.....I am putting off getting out there today........ so thank you for that, and ......with that, this will be my last answer for now. 

I do have more important things to do. 

• ?

I have no idea what level I am on, but it has taken many years 

My first level 7 account took about 4 years so that would indicate i did not spend much time on Yahoo Answers

today i am retired and once i get to level 4 some fool reports me with a dozen sock accounts and i start again

No more wasted than all the time some do on worthless video games. At least some are here to legitimately learn about topics or inform, giving honest answers to honest (or even semi-honest) questions.

• Murzy

I am retired and use YA when I have nothing to do.

• Jeff S

Actually you're the one coming off looking like a loser by coming here to insult people to feel superior, it's pathetic really.

Mine is a level 7 because I've been here almost since the BEGINNING of the second version of YA! There have been times I've stayed away for months because of the trolls.

Yeah, I'm just sitting here entertaining myself - while I take in substantial rental income from my tenants who have paid off my properties long ago, and once in a while I decide how much to withdraw from my sizeable retirement funds. 

I work at home office, so i can look at yahoo when i want. I have a nice suburban home, hot wife, new cars, cabin on a lake. boat, snowmobiles, vacation around the world. So I am not a complete loser.

They cheat by giving themselves best answer. 

• Donnie

Well, I could provide my bank account and portfolio or the deeds to my properties but it’s really none of your business.