Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 2 months ago

Is Justin Trudeau basically Trump, compared to Legault?

Does Trudeau put the whole of Canada in a stupid curfew? Does Trudeau bring in black people into Canada, against the Canadians' will? 

At least Trudeau is a closet racist, and did Blackface.

you will is not important.

• ?

You are an idiot to compare Trump to anyone.

Not as easily baited, I'll take life here in comparison thank you including with Trudeau... I'll just be nice and not dump on Trump's blunders.

Noting my region has never been under a 'lockdown'

Let me start out by making one thing clear before I answer your question, I am NO fan of JT and I can't wait for him to lose the next election:

JT and Trump are nothing alike! JT has his big time warts, but, he is not a criminal, has never been accused of raping minors, and certaintly has not organised a mass riot that resulted in multiple casualaties and 100's of injuries. The only thing they have in common is that both were woefully inexperineced as polticians when they were elected as prime minister/president, and both have made highly questionable decisions as a result.

Secondly, he has never put Canada under curfew during the pandemic, that is straight up bull **** on your part and you know it! The only province that has gone the curfew route is Quebec, and that was Legault who came up with that idea, it was done on a provincial level.

Does he bring black people into Canada against the Canadians will? Do you hear how stupid and racist that sounds? Canada is a country that relies heavy upon immigration, so yes, a % of them are black people, and no they are not brought in against others will.

Yes JT was racist when he painted his face black, and his actions were appalling! Having said that, he was young when he did that, and he has since learned from it and grown as a person. Let me level with you, we are ALL guilty (myself included) of saying the occassional racist thing, you included, so don't get on your moral high horse here and preach, because you'd be a flying hypocrite.

Trudeau is a moron. Trump is an rambling, incoherent madman who belongs in the mental ward of a hospital.

Not even close.  Trump was very far to the right, and Trudeau is a centrist.  They were far apart politically.

And, curfew?  Eh?  And, Canadians don't care what colour people are. 

• JuanB

If he was Trump he would do Orange face.