Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 week ago

What is the political agenda behind pushing white privilege conspiracy theory?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • wave
    Lv 5
    6 days ago
    Favorite Answer

The people who believe in white privilege are usually racist and  want to cause division and hatred, why else would they say such racist things as saying someone with white skin is privileged? 

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

If white privilege exists, I have received no such thing in my 61 years of life.

Students get discounts

Military personnel get discounts

Senior Citizens get discounts

Some childrencan eat for free at restaurants

Those " privileges" are for everyone, not just white people.

I have never been treated special or gotten any thing at anytime in my life as a "privilege" because I am white .

What the hell are You talking about ??

Give an example, please .

• 6 days ago

Divide and conquer. News flash.....not all whites are privileged. Some have actually been *gulp* blessed by God!! That's right. So then if you have a problem with it, complain to the God who has blessed them. Privilege, or supernatural blessings?! It's a mystery

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

To abolish the reality of White privilege.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 days ago

"White privilege" is not a conspiracy theory.. The idea that it is, in itself is a conspiracy theory.  @ Anon: The term was in existence & use well before Trump.  White people really don't need to develop a guilt complex or anger over this term, same as black lives matter.  Please, please accept & understand the struggles of many minority people & just say: OK, so where do we go from here?

You can be opposed to affirmative action rules & support police & still believe that white people in general have more privileges than most minorities, white people don't suffer the many indignities that people of color do & that there are still a lot of white people who really believe that black lives don't matter.

• helene
    Lv 7
    6 days ago

The death of Western civilization. No less.

• Anonymous
    7 days ago

I believe that this is one of the things that are feeding the new race wars. White privilege is a new term since Trump was elected because he opposed illegal immigration Muslim ban transgender and gay rights ( I support gay and transgender). These are mostly supported by republicans.

Minorities have more rights than whites even if whites are more qualified for a job or college admissions. 

All races should respect law enforcement. If they aren’t found to having anything illegal they are fine. Yes are a very small number who are racist but 99 percent are good. 

According to the population there are more blacks who use public assistance. This means that they have government housing unfortunately these are not kept up from destruction and violence. Yes there are a large number of whites who are guilty too 

• 1 week ago

Please stop. George W. Bush and Donald Trump are the epitome of white privilege. Neither graduated from college, their fathers brought their degrees. Failed businessmen. W. father set him up as a wild cat oil man. Fail. You know about Trump's bankruptcies. 

This is why both were such a disaster as president. 

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Claiming white people are privileged and other races victimized sets the stage affirmative action and other practices advantaging non whites. 

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

No agenda, just cold hard facts. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.