? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Condom broke, she took plan B after 1hr 30 min, can she get pregnant?

My girlfriend and I were having sex, the condom broke, and I continued having sex with her for 3 minutes, before noticing and pulling out. I didn't ejaculate in her. I am sure some precum went inside her, mixed with sweat and possibly a bit of lube from the inside of the condom. I had masturbated 9 hours prior to sex, but urinated at least 5 times afterwards (before the sex). I freaked out and had her take plan b (1.5mg levonegesterol) 1 and a half hours later.

1. I know that precum can contain sperm, picked up in the urethra from a previous ejaculation. Will me having urinated 5 times after the ejaculation from my masturbation get rid of any sperms left over in the urethra?

2. Does the fact that I didn't ejaculate in her make a difference?

3. I used plan B in under 2 hours, will this reduce the small risk of pregnancy, say she was ovulating?

Please help, I am so worried.

You should be really worried - about your mental health.  Repeated spam questions like yours don't deserve a response and you should make an appointment with a shrink!

Yes precum can contain sperm that is left over from the urethra but since you urinated five times before sex, the likelihood of there being any sperm in the precum is pretty low. 

The fact that you did not ejaculate in her means she cannot get pregnant. The only way for a woman to get pregnant is if a man ejaculates directly inside of her vagina (which you did not) 

Plan B is effective for up to 72 hours after sex. The sooner you take it, the more effective it is. Since she took it an hour and a half after sex, the effectiveness of the plan b is 99.9% meaning the chances of her becoming pregnant is extremely low even if she were ovulating 

Something to keep in mind is that plan b contains lots of hormones in them. Which can cause spotting before her period comes. It can also cause her period to be very light, delayed, or absent for the month. If any of these things happen do not panic because it is totally normal 

You've been spamming this idiotic "broken condom" crap repeatedly for MONTHS. If you're this retarded and desperate for attention, my bet is you don't even HAVE a girlfriend... except for your right hand.

Couples who "freak out" and get "so worried" about the possibility of pregnancy use TWO methods; usually a condom PLUS something she uses.

As you have discovered, birth control can fail.   Chances of two methods failing at the same time are very slim especially if they are used correctly.

• edward

My first girlfriend was a planner, when we started seriously dating she got on the pill.  PlanB isn’t 100% though.  And “not noticing”...seriously?  You should be able to tell the difference!  The way it feels is different, how do you not know?

If you are this dense you really shouldn't be having sex.

Plan B probably took care of the issue, BUT~~ it is only about 87% effective and you still have a chance of pregnancy happening. The one thing on a sperm's 'mind' is getting to where it needs to go, and it is built with that in mind, so they are not easy to get rid of. Keep in mind there are no 'safe' times during a woman's cycle to have sex, especially unprotected sex, which is absolutely STUPID, and whether or not you ejaculated in her makes absolutely no difference, sperm can still get where they want to go, no matter what. You probably dodged a bullet this time, but really~~ get a damn condom.

You should be fine don't worry.The sooner Plan B is taken the more effective it is up to 72 hours.It can be taken up to 5 days after but it is less effective after day 4.

Is she on the pill?

If you're dating, she needs to be on the pill.

Don't get an abortion. Its murder.

Yes pre c*m can do the trick.

There's a morning after pill.