Please read an answer!!! ?

I’m 29 years old me an my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby for over a year now an I can’t get pregnant at all we’ve had sex a lot I’m on no birth control haven’t been in years 😔😔 what could be causing me not to get pregnant my daughter is 7 an u haven’t been able to get pregnant at all since then I’ve had multi miscarriage after her is there anything I can do to help me conceive ???

1. Begin taking prenatal vitamins. It helps with conception. It is suggested that women who want to conceive take prenatal vitamins 3 months prior to trying. 

2. Do you track your ovulation? Sometimes, women ovulate earlier or later than usual. In my case, having intercourse the week It was predicted that I ovulate didn't work. Then, I had intercourse the day after my period ended and got pregnant, which means I ovulated early.

3. Try talking to your OB about it. She may suggest a couple of more things that may help. 

Try this method:

*First it needs to be 5-7 days after your period

*Have your boyfriend stay hydrated for 48 hours & have him eat oysters like 4 hours before. But make sure he hasn't jacked off or anything 48 hours beforehand. 

*When he's busting a nut inside you have him stuff that thing as far up your vajajay as it will go. 

*Then have him hold you upside down for 10 minutes or so. Or if you can get yourself upside down somehow, do that.

*Then you'll get pregnant

Source(s): I made 3 kids

Was your daughter to another man?? Maybe the new man has issues?? It could be many things really so the best way is to see a doctor  who can do some testing on you both. Sometimes it just takes a little longer and could still happen 

• edward

Yes.  See a doctor, maybe it’s not your fault.

See a gynecologist for a through exam and then, if warranted, see a fertility specialist. Your partner may have a low sperm count, so he needs to be tested for that. You may have hormonal imbalances or other fertility problems that will require you to take hormones in order to ovulate and or gestate a fetus.

No one on YA is going to have an answer.  If you're both in good health and have been trying for over a year, then you need to see a specialist to figure out the cause. 

You have to see a gynecologist to find out what's going on and it could also be your boyfriend that has the problem.He would have to see a doctor as well.