Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 week ago

Why does it seem like God answers everyone's prayers but mine?

• 1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

You PERCEIVE that "everyone's" prayers, except yours, are being answered.

But, when I worked in  a hospital, I assure you that not EVERYONE'S prayers were being answered.

Patients who were being prayed for, came in for treatment, and, prayers to the contrary notwithstanding, the diagnosis was of an incurable disease.

And, no matter how hard their friends and families may have prayed for them, some patients died.

Have you considered the possibility that no Gods nor Goddesses actually exist?

Or that those Goddesses and Gods which DO exist, simply DON'T GIVE A FLYING F[intercourse]K about what we want??

• 1 week ago

Confirmation bias, most likely.  No good father would ever give his children everything they ask for.  He would make them work for it while helping them.

• 1 week ago

Well it depends on if the prayer goes with Gods will and also your not the only one suffering everywhere people suffering. 

• 1 week ago

Because you are GAY and God does not love the gays.

• Gloria
    1 week ago

God answers our prayers in times of need, not of our wants.

• Nous
    1 week ago

I want this, I want that, give me this, give me that - that is not praying that is begging and trying to use god as a servant!

• "The prayers of the righteous availeth much" (James 5:16).

1 week ago

No gods exist and hence have never answered any prayers.

• Jake
    1 week ago

Use the rosary.

• Petter
    1 week ago

It only seems that way, but gods doesn't answer any prayers, unless you pray for something that is bound to happen anyway,