Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Ladies how do you feel about a grown man who rewatched Alice in wonderland from 1985, and he cried just a tad at the end?

It would have to be the one he grew up with making him a kid during that year. 

I’m heterosexual too. A manly man. This movie and many like it represent an innocent time in my life. A time of Atari games and scary movies   

A time where I didn’t have to work or worry. I’m glad the girl that played Alice got out of Hollywood before the weirdos came and she got a degree and been married ever since. 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I didn't think that the guys were interested in this tale.  Well, there's nothing wrong with a harmless diversion. However, the original animated Disney movie is much better.