Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

How can you cure irritability from too much coffee ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Stop drinking it,  or try de-caffeinated.

• 2 months ago

Irritability from coffee can be cured by mixing it thoroughly before putting milk. Also mild coffee can be used instead of strong ones.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

WITHDRAW slowly ... feel better

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stop drinking it,  or try de-caffeinated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stop drinking coffee. Try flavored club soda instead. 

• 2 months ago

Easy, don't drink coffee.

I often switch back and forth between coffee and tea, and even different teas, especially black and green.

For a long time I noticed that while tea still gives me the caffeine boost, it doesn't make me edgy.

Then one day I was talking to a customer who happened to be a scientist, and she told me that while they both contain caffeine, the caffeine comes from entirely different chemicals.  That's helpful information as I now avoid coffee as my morning beverage when I know I'm going into a particulary stressful or difficult day or situation.

• 2 months ago

I have been drinking decaf for six months and it has REALLY straightened out my intestines and digestive system. I also went from three big cups to 1 1/2 cups per morning.  Also reduces coffee nerves.

• 2 months ago

Don't drink the coffee. Quite simple.

• 2 months ago

Drink water, eat something, take Benadryl.

• 2 months ago

Drink less coffee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.