Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Your identification with your country is more important than your identification with a group. disagree?

why you disagree of being responsible of citizen in your country?

• ?

I only TOLERATE living in this wretched country.  I have hated america with a vengeance since I was a kid.  I think learning about slavery as a kid made me hate this country.  I'm white and from the south but I have NO southern pride whatsoever, just shame for it.  I remember being very upset as a child when I learned about slavery in school.

I disagree anything that causes divisiveness is wrong..we are all inhabitants of planet earth..we should thing globally and not tribally..