If your neighbors are old and just got internet and didn't know anything about WiFi passwords would you secretly use their WiFi connection?

Favorite Answer

I have my own , so no need to steal. 

However I did catch someone sitting behind my house once,  tapping away on their cell phone, and I guess they didn't hear me coming. 

a total stranger, on my property,.......just sitting there, bumming off my Wi-fi. 

Just so happen, I was working chopping wood, and had an AX in my hand,  and was like........."What the hell do you think  you're doing? "

Scared the piss out of the guy.   Never saw him again. 

The ax probably had something to do with that. 

Yes I would, lmao. 

• Adam

Remember to remove all the using history after stealing the Wi-Fi

I did it before. My landlord kept promising the internet, when we moved in he said it would be in a week. That week turned into three months.

I needed internet for my school work.

I didn't use it for anything nasty!