Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If your neighbors are old and just got internet and didn't know anything about WiFi passwords would you secretly use their WiFi connection?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I have my own , so no need to steal. 

However I did catch someone sitting behind my house once,  tapping away on their cell phone, and I guess they didn't hear me coming. 

a total stranger, on my property,.......just sitting there, bumming off my Wi-fi. 

Just so happen, I was working chopping wood, and had an AX in my hand,  and was like........."What the hell do you think  you're doing? "

Scared the piss out of the guy.   Never saw him again. 

The ax probably had something to do with that. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes I would, lmao. 

• Adam
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Remember to remove all the using history after stealing the Wi-Fi

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I did it before. My landlord kept promising the internet, when we moved in he said it would be in a week. That week turned into three months.

I needed internet for my school work.

I didn't use it for anything nasty!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.