Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 2 months ago

What is the best container for growing flowers?

I have packets of seeds that are annuals and perennials. I want to grow them in containers. I am buying nursery pots online and I see 1-10 gallon sizes. What is the best size to get that is deep and wide enough? I also want to grow sunflowers and morning glories. 

• kswck2

You will probably have to read the directions on the backs of the seed packets, since different flowers need larger pots. Sunflowers need deeper soil, when morning glories are creepers-they grow like a vine and will need a trellis to wrap themselves around.