Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jeff asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

Why do people who are incapable of raising kids have kids?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anna
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Either because they don't have access to birth control or if they romanticise parenthood. My first boyfriend was mentally handicapped and wanted a baby with me because babies are cute and he saw fatherhood through rose tinted spectacles. Wrongly thought it was easy, luckily we never had kids. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because for many of them, pregnancy isn't really a choice. That's the simplest answer I can give.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Unfortunately, you don’t need a license to reproduce. In cultures back in the day, including the United States, having children out of wed-lock was frowned on, and making poor marriage choices was frowned on as well. People just seem to do whatever they want these days, not realizing that the path of wisdom would move society out of the darkness 

• 2 months ago

Because they are also incapable of birth control precautions.

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The same reason we sell fertalized eggs in the grocery store.  Sperm doesn’t get fertilized, eggs do

• 2 months ago

Natural selection is slow to catch up to them.

• 2 months ago

A lot of people can't afford or access contraception, abortions, vasectomies, and tubal ligation. So, they have no choice but to carry the pregnancy. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because they think their parents will support. The other anonymous can't help it, is a weak girl excuse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.